Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Camping

Rocco and Meagan waiting patiently (yeah right!!) for the roasting of the marshmallows (mostly they fought over their little camping chairs the entire time)
Roman had the best seat in the house for a long 4 mile trek with 3 toddlers...and yes we ARE crazy!!!
Our lovely campsite with one tuckered out little camper-he probably walked 3 of the 4 miles- and now he is ready to go jump in the nice cool lake.
We are all looking a little grouchy and crunchy...even though we did shower the night before...gotta love camping!!
I was trying to take a picture of Roman on the move and I caught him just as he wiped out....
and no...I did not drop the camera and run to help him...I just kept documenting...what a good mom...=) no, really, he was fine..a little wimper and he was back to business...
There was a nice pile of dirt/gravel at our campsite which was fabulous for our little dudes...it kept them occupied quite a bit when we had some down time.
Going fishing with Meagan and her princess fishing rod...the little girl was a natural...seriously impressed with her casting skills..Rocco needs some work...and maybe a more masculine fishing rod.
Meagan giving the 3 thumbs up....what a fun camping trip....when can we go again!!!

No comments: