Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Boys play dress up too?!!

The turkana basket in our guest bedroom/computer room contains a variety of various forgotten items that my boys have discovered....as I sit at the computer typing away..I turn around to fine these wonderful costumes...and of course I just happened to have the camera close by to capture these memories...

The Kenya basket also serves a turban...

Ouch! perhaps I can find something a little less harsh to go on my head...

Ahhh...yes, this is much better...



An old ace bandage always makes a nice scarf....

TA DA!!!!
Roman was a little confused through out this whole dress up episode... but tried to be helpful

ooh my old bathrobe that I bought specifically for the hospital when this little darling was going to enter into the world 4 years ago!! time flies doesnt it?


I am not even sure what to say about this one....

No comments: