
I hear this loud knocking on my door...oh no..who is trying to solicit me this time?!!!

A Fairy princess at my door....can I have 3 wishes please? or better yet...entertain my kids for the weekend!!!! SWEET!!!

The fairy princess shed her costume to rip out some pumpkin guts...

Daddy also got the shock of his life when the Fairy Princess, who got back in costume after the pumpkin carving to welcome him home.

I even managed to to look something like the Cat in the Hat..I can't remember where I got the hat...but it came in handy...although my son saw another cat in the hat costume and informed me.."See Mom, that is what the Cat in the Hat is supposed to look like" kids are so honest...and at least I tried, which is more than I can say for the kid who showed up at my door in no costume whatsoever and held out his bag expecting a handout...now that is lame/shameless (not sure which, perhaps both)

my little turtle...yes, it is a hand me down costume from his big bro but he seemed to like it...and even more so with the Cat in the Hat hat...

The pirate had a blast trick or treating and had double the treat with candy
AND Granny and Lennie to walk around with....
2 comments:
It was great to happen across your blog. Being a PK, I've had lots of MK friends, including some from Africa, with whom I attended Bible College many years ago. Our church is currently very involved in a mission work in Kenya.
Loved the costumes on the boyz. And your cat in the hat is cute too!
Post a Comment