Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Portrait

Here is my portrait...created by my 4 year old son...not sure when I died my hair black but.....



My Mom is the prettiest when we go to the zoo and get our picture taken
My favorite thing to do with my mom is play Geo Trax
I like it when my Mom plays Legos with me
The best thing my Mom cooks is Chili Mac
She uses beans and Chili to make it
My Mom always says, "Lets go in the Basement and play"
My Mom is funny when she does funny stuff
When I am at school, my mom watches my brother

There you have it...glad to know I am funny when I am doing funny stuff...there will come a time when I will be an embarressment to him when trying to be funny so for now, I'll take it!
Happy Mothers day to all you mothers out there....hope you feel as blessed and loved as I do!!!

No comments: