5 years goes quickly, much quicker for me as a mom then ever before in my life. So here is a run down of Rocco's 5 birthdays. I have made him a cake every year, and every year I swear its the last one I will do as they seem to become more and more complicated. This years WALL.E almost did me in as I stayed up till 2:30 am to get it done (I must note that my wonderful husband stayed up as well to help me, without him I would probably still be trying to finish) I thought I should document this though so I can show them the "labor of love" that I go through at each birthday...I know, pretty pathetic right?! Anyway, here's hoping this blog site is still around in 2040
Year 5
Two parties, one small one in Ashburn and one in Syracuse celebrating alongside his Dad, and Aunt Auberry (Aubrey)
Wow, two parties in a row at the same house!! Ashburn is officially home.

Lighting McQueen "Speed, I am speed!"

Year 3
First party in our new home in Ashburn VA.


Year 2
Party at the pool in the neighborhood pool at our other house in Falls Church.


Year 1
First birthday in our first home in Falls Church and my first cake decorating experience ever.


Rocco began a 5 year stint of being a cake glutten here. That is until his egg allergy kicked in, he still loves the icing though.
1 comment:
All of a sudden, I wanted cake! Yummy. you are so creative!!!!
Post a Comment