Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Mighty Mudcats


So Rocco started T-ball this fall....

Listening intently to his coach


Waiting to make a play in the field...we actually caught him in "ready position" here..normally he is playing in the dirt like all the other boys (and of course they made us buy WHITE pants for their uniform--on the upside it has allowed me to explore all the extra settings on my washer in an attempt to keep them semi whitish)


TaaaDaaa!!!!!!

making a hit



Look at the sprinter form coming off the base!!


I realize I am very biased but I do think Baseball uniforms are the cutest on little boys...and yes, they play with their "cups" even at this age...sigh

Rocco's # 1 fan right here. He's always asking..."Mama, Where's my bruda"?

Yes, there are even quality sponsers...and yes that does say Elite Poker Tables...AWESOME!!!! (note slite sarcasm) at least its not some gentlemens club or something right? cup half full!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute. I am with you, baseball uniforms on little boys tug at your heart. I'm a fan of the #1 fan too!

hollybf said...

A cup for T-ball? really? America can be really ridiculous sometimes. Rocco makes a very cute athlete :)