Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle.....

Roman turned 3 on December 27 and it only took us about a month to have a little party for him. Oh well, he still had fun and I think the other kids did too...so thats all that matters right?!

Here are some pictures from the Jungle party...









I love this picture, mostly because Roman did the thumbs up without being prompted and Ethan got a crazy face in the bottom right which I think is hysterical!







Getting ready to chow down on his monkey, the ears are already gone.


The Monkeys were definitely a favorite...I have to say these were so fun to make and SO EASY....just check out http://www.bettycrocker.com/baking if you are interested. The 3 year old all decked out with a chocolate mustache!


Cant believe my baby is 3!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, he was the cutest little baby. He looks exactly the same! :) It was a great party and kudos to the AMAZING creative cupcakes. I'm inspired!

Coronel Family said...

Very fun! The cupcakes were AWESOME! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

so cute