Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trip to PA

Aunt Doris flew into to Dulles airport and we picked her up and she stayed with us for two days...the boys were ecstatic to have a new playmate.
Here they are feeding her a very yummy meal
We then drove up to Lancaster to visit with my parents a little bit...I wasnt so good at documenting with the camera because I was a single parent and I was trying to not lose a child...
Here Rocco was enjoying a fluffer nutter (peanut butter and marshmallow fluff) It doesnt have to be that messy but with him it always is.
Aunt Doris and Roman got in lots of snuggles. He has started to call every "older" woman "Nanny" (translation-granny) and so was very confused with Aunt Doris and Gramma in the same house but he loved them both and wanted them all the time (since he knows he can get away with a lot more with them-so little but yet so smart)

No comments: