Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Wedding

Rocco and his cousin Daniel posing in their tuxes...dont they look handsome -- I realize that I am a little biased but any little boy looks cute in a tuxedo right?


Thank goodness for little Brooklyn..not sure if I spelled her name right but she kept those boys in order and looked absolutely stunning in the process... The gorgeous bride and the gorgeous mom walking down the isle....no need to say anything else here....


and yes, Roman was at the wedding too and had a ball with his cousin Ruby..except when he hugged her so tight and then fell on top of her as they both crashed to the ground and Rubys head got knocked a good one..not my proudest moment as a mom but he was trying to be loving...so it was hard to reprimand him for excessive zeal and gusto in the hug giving..anyway I think Ruby's thick and gorgeous hair gave some protection and all survived the ordeal.

Here is the fam...with the picturesque lake in the background...it really was so fun and I am a little sad that it is over...its not every day I get my hair and nails done and get to wear a pretty dress..in fact its only when I am in weddings...







No comments: