Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Backyard Adventures

As a mom of two boys, I have come to realize that my children will never cease to amaze me and astound me. Just playing in the backyard, Rocco's car transforms into a rocket ship, Roman tempts fate in his own way by continually testing things out to their limits and the slugs living under our drain pipe have literally become our pets. These are just typical events in my life and I enjoy every moment (well, that is not exactly true) I do have moments where I wonder if I should be working because clearly I dont have the patience to deal with the never ending WHY? question even after I have given a good quality answer, and the discipline issue is quite an emotionally exhausting one. All in all though I feel stretched and God is using these little guys to grow me too!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: