Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Germani Speedway

So just to give anyone who might be interested (which I am sure many of you have better things that you should be doing) I thought I would give you a glimpse into our mornings, afternoons, evenings..pretty much whenever we are on the main level of our home....

So..never a dull moment in this household..and yes, I do realize that poor Roman is in mismatched pajamas and mismatched socks (might as well go all out)...second child syndrome...I never would have let that happen with Rocco..but you get over it eventually with the 2nd one..or at least I did...and now the poor kid is lucky if anything matches...he doesnt help himself either as I have to chase him down to get anything on him in the first place..somedays he lucky if he has clothes or even a diaper on at all..

1 comment:

Cerise said...

I...just died from the cute.