The frying pan park adventure was really fun....because of the tractors. Of course, since our nice big camera is in the shop I just had our point and shoot and it ran out of memory so I only got a very few pictures. Which was rather annoying but oh well.Rocco was adament (code word for whiny) about going on the big tractor ride...to a point where mommy almost lost it completely..

Looking at all the animals was fun...BUT WHEN CAN WE RIDE THE on the BIG TRACTOR??
Looking at a goat is nice too...BUT WHEN CAN WE RIDE THE BIG RED TRACTOR MOM?!!!!! I want to ride the tractor, I want to ride the tractor, is it time yet?...This is the point where the nice goat that we were petting..started to eat the wheel of our stroller through the fence and came dangerously close to biting romans cream filled toes...enough!...lets go ride the blasted tractor!!






1 comment:
Hey! Welcome to Blogland! I can totally relate to the tractor story. We took C & G last year to the NC Transportation Museum in Salisbury so Griffin could ride Thomas for his birthday. Thomas, as you may or may not know, is pulled by another locomotive so they weren't that impressed. Also, Thomas desperately needed a paint job. Anyway, they ended up spending the entire time playing with kiddie-train tables set up in an entry-way. You can imagine the sight of all of us parents trying to get our kids reved up about the trains! All the BIG Trains! While our kids just played on toys I'm sure they all have at home in some form or another. Good times.
Post a Comment